Terms and conditions
- The letting period is from Sunday to Sunday. Guests are asked to arrive after 16.00 and leave before 10.00, although short breaks and alternative arrival and departure times can be arranged.
- Up to 2 dogs are welcome at no extra charge. Please note that the cottage is set in a sheep farming area and therefore dogs must be kept under control at all times. Please bring your own dog basket and other accessories.
- Electricity will be charged for, the cost being deducted from the security deposit after your stay.
- A £50 security deposit is required at the time of booking. The cottage rental should be sent at least 6 weeks before the rental period. In the event of cancellation, I will make every effort to re-let the cottage, and if successful will return the money paid.
- Payment can be made by cheque or, if you have online banking, by the 'Pay a Contact' service using my mobile phone number.
- Any damage above normal wear and tear will be charged for at my discretion.
- Please inform me of the number of people that will be staying at the cottage. If extra beds are required this may be arranged given enough notice.
- I accept no responsibility for guests’ personal possessions or for cars parked outside the cottage.
- If for any reason I am unable to provide the cottage as booked, I will endeavour to find alternative accommodation close by for you, or refund the deposit and rental cost in full.